BAKED POTATOES WITH CHORIZO, RED CAPSICUM
& TOMATO RAGU
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOKING TIME: 40 MINS
4 large Spud Lite potatoes
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small red capsicum, deseeded & diced
1 chorizo, diced
400g tinned cherry tomatoes
Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
¼ cup crumbled feta
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place potatoes in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a saute pan over a low heat. Add onion, garlic, capsicum and chorizo, stirring to combine. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
4. Add tomatoes and stir until combined. Increase heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until mixture reduces by a third. Add half the chopped parsley, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
5. Remove potatoes from oven, cut an incision in the top and spoon the chorizo, red capsicum and tomato ragu on top.
6. To serve, sprinkle over crumbled feta and remaining chopped parsley.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...