Spud Lite Potato Hash with Chorizo, Capsicum and Goats Curd
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 chorizo, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into 2cm cubes
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- lemon juice, to serve
- 100g goat feta
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - Steam Spud Lite Potatoes
Steam potatoes for 10 minutes or until just tender.
Step 2 - Saute Ingredients
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saute pan over a low heat. Add onion, garlic, chorizo, paprika and capsicums, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside until required.
Step 3 - Crisp Spud Lite Potatoes and Mix Sauteed Ingredients
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the same pan over a medium-high heat. Add half the steamed potatoes, tossing to combine and cook for 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Repeat process with remaining potatoes. Return the potatoes and chorizo mixture to the pan, seasoning with salt and pepper.
Step 4 - Serve Spud Lite Hash
To serve, add parsley tossing to combine, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and crumble over goat feta.