TRAY BAKED SALMON AND WARM GREEK POTATO SALAD
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOKING TIME: 35 MINS
750g Spud Lite Baby potatoes,
1 red onion, sliced
250g green beans, trimmed
1 punnet baby truss tomatoes
2 tablespoons baby capers, drained
¼ cup Kalamata olives
4 x 140g salmon steaks, skin on
1/3 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
1/3 cup Greek feta, diced
Lemon & oregano dressing
¼ cup lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 230ºC or 210ºC fan-forced.
2. For the dressing, combine ingredients together in a small bowl, whisking to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, onion and 1/3 dressing together in a roasting pan, tossing until combined. Place pan in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
4. Add tomatoes, capers and olives together to the roasted potatoes, drizzling over a little more dressing and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven and place green beans and salmon fillets (skin side down) on top of the vegetables, drizzling over a little more dressing. Return baking tray to oven for a further 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
6. To serve, evenly divide vegetables between four plates and sprinkle with parsley and feta. Place salmon steak on top and drizzle remaining dressing over the top to serve.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...