Tray Roasted Rack of Lamb and Roasted Vegetables
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOKING TIME: 40 mins
500g Spud Lite baby potatoes, halved
½ red capsicum, deseeded and chopped
1 medium zucchini, chopped into chunks
1 large red onion, peeled, halved and quartered
½ bulb garlic, divided into individual cloves with skins on
1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
¼ cup (60ml) garlic infused olive oil
750g Lamb rack (8 cutlets)
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup goats feta, crumbled
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, roughly chopped
balsamic glaze, drizzled
- Preheat oven to 220∞C (200∞C fan-forced).
- Place potatoes, capsicum, zucchini, onion, garlic, rosemary and 2 tablespoons olive oil together in a roasting pan, tossing to combine. Place pan in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Drizzle remaining oil over lamb, rubbing until well coated. Season well with salt and pepper. Place in preheated pan and cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Remove vegetables from oven and turn. Place browned lamb on top of vegetables and return pan to oven for a further 30 minutes, adding cherry tomatoes after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest lamb under foil for 5 minutes before serving.
- To serve, portion lamb into double or individual cutlets and serve with roasted vegetables, goats feta, fresh oregano and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Twice Baked Potatoes with Horseradish, Grainy Mustard and Chives PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 1 hour SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS4 Spud Lite potatoes2 teaspoons olive oil1 large brown onion, peeled and dicedSalt flakes and freshly ground black pepper ½ cup grated cheddar2...
Spanish Style Meatloaf Topped with Mash PREP TIME: 20 min COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 mins SERVES: 6-8 INGREDIENTS2 teaspoons olive oil1 large brown onion, finely chopped 2 cloves garlic, crushed 375g pork mince375g beef mince 1 chorizo, skin removed and finely...
Potato, Chicken, Bacon and Leek Pie PREP TIME: 45 min COOKING TIME: 1 hour 10 mins SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS 1 pinch saffron with ¼ cup water200g Spud Lite baby potatoes, diced2 tablespoons olive oil400g chicken thigh, diced into 1cm cubes100g smoky bacon, diced1 large...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096