TWICE BAKED POTATOES WITH HORSERADISH,
GRAINY MUSTARD AND CHIVES
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR
4 Spud Lite potatoes
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 large brown onion, peeled and diced
Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup grated cheddar
2 teaspoons horseradish
1 teaspoon grainy mustard
2 tablespoons chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place potatoes in preheated oven directly on racks for 40 minutes. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Add onion, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until onion is soft. Add salt and pepper and increase heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion caramelises. Remove from heat.
4. Remove baked potatoes from oven and slice the tops from each potato. Using a spoon, carefully scoop out the majority of the potato flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving about half a centimetre of potato around the skins. Mash the potato and add onion, 1/3 cup cheddar, horseradish, mustard and ½ the chives, stirring until well combined.
5. Spoon the mashed potato mixture back into the potato skins and place on prepared baking tray. Top with remaining cheddar and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until tops are lightly golden.
6. To serve, sprinkle over remaining chives.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...