ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN
AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKE
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
+ MARINATING TIME
COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR
4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal
2 tablespoons harissa paste
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
750g bag Spud Lite baby potatoes, halved
1 bunch baby carrots
250g truss cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, cut into segments
2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Lemon wedges, to serve
1. For the harissa marinade, combine harissa, juice and 1 tablespoon oil together in a small mixing bowl until well combined. Brush marinade all over each chicken Maryland, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
3. Place potatoes and carrots on a large baking tray with remaining oil, tossing to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place prepared chicken on top of vegetables and roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Place onion and remaining oil in small mixing bowl, tossing to combine.
6. Remove pan from oven, adding onion and tomatoes to pan. Reposition chicken to allow even cooking of vegetables.
7. Roast in oven for a further 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
8. Serve roasted chicken and vegetables with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Italian Style Meatballs with Basil & Parmesan Mashed Potato PREP TIME: 25 MINS COOKING TIME: 30 MINS SERVES: 4 - 5 INGREDIENTS Meatballs in Tomato Soup 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs ¼ cup milk 250g beef mince 250g pork mince 2 cloves garlic, crushed 3 teaspoons dried...
COCONUT, LIME AND CHILLI POTATO BAKE PREP TIME: 25 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR, 40 MINS SERVES: 6 INGREDIENTS 1kg Spud Lite potatoes 270ml tin coconut cream 1 cup (250ml) vegetable stock ½ teaspoon soy sauce 2 cloves garlic, crushed 1 long red chilli, deseeded...
BUTTER CHICKEN PREP TIME: 15 MINS + MARINATING TIME COOKING TIME: 40 MINS SERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 600g chicken thigh, cut into bite sized pieces 2 teaspoons butter chicken spice paste ½ cup Greek style yogurt 2 tablespoons lemon juice 2 tablespoons olive oil SAUCE...