ROASTED POTATO CHRISTMAS TREES
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR
6 Spud Lite potatoes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon dried garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried rosemary
Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
6 sprigs rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Slice each potato approximately 5mm thick, keeping slices grouped together for each potato.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine oil, garlic and rosemary together, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Toss each sliced potato separately in the oil mixture, until each slice is well coated. Stack potato slices from largest to smallest on prepared baking tray and secure carefully with a skewer. Repeat process with remaining potatoes.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until potato stacks are golden.
To serve, carefully remove skewers and replace with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...