OVEN ROASTED PARMESAN WEDGES WITH CHEATS AIOLI
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOKING TIME: 30 MINS
- 6 large Spud Lite potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt flakes and freshly
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200ÆC (180ÆC fan-forced) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Cut each potato into 8 wedges and set aside until required.
3. Place oil, smoked paprika, garlic, onion, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Add potato wedges, tossing until well coated. Sprinkle over parmesan, tossing to combine.
4. Evenly divide wedges between prepared baking trays. Place baking trays in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden, swapping trays from top to bottom and turning wedges half way through.
5. Meanwhile for the aioli, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and parsley together, stirring to combine.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...