Spicy Hasselback Potatoes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 – 8 a side
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
- To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Saag Aloo Twice Baked Potatoes PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 55 min SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS4 Spud Lite potatoes2 teaspoons olive oil2 teaspoons mild curry paste (eg. Korma)1 small brown onion, thinly sliced 1 clove garlic, crushed½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved and...
Prawn and Potato Yellow Curry PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 20 min SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS1 teaspoon vegetable oil2 tablespoons yellow curry paste 400ml can coconut milk ½ cup vegetable stock1 tablespoon light brown sugar1 tablespoon fish sauceJuice of a lime 2 kaffir...
Potato Shakshuka PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 45 min SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS 2 tablespoons olive oil400g Spud Lite baby potatoes, quartered 1 medium red onion, diced1 clove garlic, crushed1 teaspoon coriander seeds½ teaspoon cumin seeds1 teaspoon sweet paprika1 large...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096