Spicy Hasselback Potatoes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 – 8 a side
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
- To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Twice Baked Potatoes with Horseradish, Grainy Mustard and Chives PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 1 hour SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS4 Spud Lite potatoes2 teaspoons olive oil1 large brown onion, peeled and dicedSalt flakes and freshly ground black pepper ½ cup grated cheddar2...
Tray Roasted Rack of Lamb and Roasted Vegetables PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 40 mins SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS500g Spud Lite baby potatoes, halved½ red capsicum, deseeded and chopped 1 medium zucchini, chopped into chunks1 large red onion, peeled, halved and...
Spanish Style Meatloaf Topped with Mash PREP TIME: 20 min COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 mins SERVES: 6-8 INGREDIENTS2 teaspoons olive oil1 large brown onion, finely chopped 2 cloves garlic, crushed 375g pork mince375g beef mince 1 chorizo, skin removed and finely...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096