Spicy Hasselback Potatoes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 – 8 a side
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
- To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Potato & Chorizo Quesadilla PREP TIME: 20 min COOKING TIME: 10 mins SERVES: 12 INGREDIENTS1 chorizo, finely diced1 small brown onion, finely diced1 cup leftover Spud Lite mashed potato, warm2 teaspoons chipotle chilli in adobo sauce½ cup vintage cheddar¼ cup...
Potato Gems PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 20 mins SERVES: 40 INGREDIENTS800g Spud Lite potatoes ¼ cup grated parmesan 1 ½ teaspoons dried English mustard1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder1 ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs1 tablespoon flourSalt...
Potato & Chicken Caesar Salad PREP TIME: 20 min COOKING TIME: 20 mins SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS750g Baby Spud Lite potatoes, quartered4 extra-large eggs2 teaspoons olive oil400g chicken tenderloins1 cup croutons250g smoked bacon, diced1 baby cos lettuce, rinsed...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096