Spicy Hasselback Potatoes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 – 8 a side
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
- To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Garlic and Soy Chicken with Spud Lite Micro Potatoes PREP TIME: 10 Minutes + marinating time COOKING TIME: 8 min SERVES: 2 INGREDIENTS Barbecue chicken2 cloves garlic, crushed ¼ cup light soy sauce ¼ cup coriander root and leaves, chopped500g boneless, skinless...
Potato, Salmon and Pea Fish CakesPREP TIME: 30 minCOOKING TIME: 40 minSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 500g leftover mashed potato, chilled500g salmon fillet¼ cup tomato chutney3 spring onions, finely sliced1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest½ cup frozen peas, thawed2 tablespoons...
Potato, Sweetcorn, Halloumi and Mint Fritters PREP TIME: 15 minCOOKING TIME: 10 min MAKES: 15 INGREDIENTS 600g potato, grated1 cup frozen sweetcorn, thawed2 spring onions, finely sliced100g halloumi cheese, grated¼ cup parmesan1 tsp lemon zest¼ cup mint leaves,...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096