SPICY HASSELBACK POTATOES
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOKING TIME: 1 HOUR AND 10 MINS
SERVES: 6 -8 A SIDE
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
3. For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
4. To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
5. Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
6. To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
ROASTED HARISSA CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKEPREP TIME: 20 MINS + MARINATING TIMECOOKING TIME: 1 HOURSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 4 Chicken Marylands, slashed on the diagonal2 tablespoons harissa paste2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons olive oil750g bag Spud Lite...
POTATO, LENTIL AND CAULIFLOWER CURRYPREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOKING TIME: 40 MINSSERVES: 4INGREDIENTS 1 small cauliflower head, separated into florets2 teaspoons vegetable oil1 large brown onion2 cloves garlic, crushed2 teaspoons grated ginger2 tablespoons mild Indian curry...
ONE POT CHICKEN, LEMON, TARRAGON AND POTATO CASSEROLEPREP TIME: 20 MINS COOKING TIME: 1 ½ hours SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil6 chicken chops (bone in chicken thighs with skin)300g shallots, blanched and peeled200g smoked bacon, chopped3...