Spicy Hasselback Potatoes
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 hour and 10 minutes
SERVES: 6 – 8 a side
1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon thyme keaves, finely chopped
salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup parmesan, grated
Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and freshly ground black pepper together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- To cut potatoes, place between two chopsticks and slice down at 5mm intervals. The chopsticks prevent knife cutting all the way through. Repeat process with all the potatoes. Place prepared potatoes in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle mixture over the top of each potato, until evenly coated in oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each potato and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until golden and crispy.
- To serve, squeeze lemon over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Spanish Style Mash PREP TIME: 10 min COOKING TIME: 15 min SERVES: 6 INGREDIENTS1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks¾ cup aioli1 chorizo sausage, finely diced ¼ cup pickled capers, drained¼ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly choppedSalt flakes and...
Roast Pork with Vegetables PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 35 min SERVES: 4 INGREDIENTS1 Pork fillet ¼ cup soy 2 garlic cloves, crushed ½ teaspoon Chinese five spices2 tablespoons orange marmalade, warmed750g pack Spud Lite potatoes, quartered1 bunch baby carrots,...
Quick Hasselback Roasted Potatoes PREP TIME: 15 min COOKING TIME: 30 min SERVES: 4 - 6 INGREDIENTS750g pack baby Spud Lite potatoes ¼ cup garlic infused olive oil 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped Salt flakes and freshly...
Virginia SA 5120
(08) 8380 9096